15 Truthful Mom Guilt’s
I think it’s safe to say as a parent we can have a lot of guilty thoughts, right? Being a parent is a huge responsibility. One thing I have come to realize just recently is that I need to take a step back and breathe!! Yes, that’s it…just breathe and take in all the wonderful moments we get to endure as parents and stop worrying if I am doing everything right! It’s hard thing to do, but I’m trying it out and so far I feel a lot better. Here are some of my most truthful mom guilt’s that I have had. These are things that I may think about and worry about more than I really should have to. In return these thoughts can make me feel like I am a bad mom. Don’t let these mom guilt’s bring you down! Maybe you have had a few of these too?
- Not spending enough time with my kids.
- Not giving them the best foods.
- Worrying about them too much.
- Do I bath them too little?
- Am I too nice?
- Was I too mean?
- I forgot to have them brush their teeth.
- Not playing with toys enough with them.
- Swearing in front of my kids.
- Spoiling my kids too much.
- Am I working too much?
- I can’t go out.
- Not making homemade valentine’s (or any others)
- Throwing away any art work.
- Not spending my devoting time to them 24/7.