$5.00 Stock Up Challenge
The $5 Stock Up Challenge is BACK!! JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP NOW so you don’t miss out on all the fun to come!!
Have you ever wondered how far you can really stretch that dollar? Well how about when given $5.00 to spend for the week? This month we are starting a $5.00 Stock Up Challenge. Now, I’m not suggesting to live off of $5.00 a week for your necessities….This is just a challenge to see how much you can get for your buck (or 5 lol). I have teamed up with D’Anna, from Smart Qpon Clips, to bring you this fun Challenge!
- Each Week you see how many items you can get for only $5.00.
- This is before taxes (so don’t include tax).
- Obviously use as many coupons as possible!
- Get whatever items you would like.
- Can be one store, or many stores.
- THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION, this is a challenge for yourself!
- Finally, be sure to use #StockUpChallenge (hash tag your picture or post of your hauls each week)
- NOTE: be sure to make the stock up challenge image public, and then be sure to change it back to private next time you post a picture…so we can all see that stock up pic! 🙂
The beginning of each week we will be posting at the hottest deals for the week, like freebies and under a $1.00 after coupon items at various stores. We will be giving you deal ideas for that week. At the end of the week we will be sharing what we got personally ourselves with our $5.00! Sounds fun, right?!
But Wait! There is more……
At the end of the month there will be a Giveaway for you to enter sponsored by My Momma Taught Me and Smart Qpon Clips. You will have a chance to win a cash! The giveaway will not be posted until the last week of the month.
Be Sure to Share Your $5 Hauls on facebook or twitter by using #StockUpChallenge!