Walgreens Coupon Policy Overview
All information below is taken from the Walgreen site, You can find Walgreens Store Coupon Policy Here
A Look into the Walgreens Coupon Policy
- Walgreens does not accept expired coupons. Coupons expire at 11:59 p.m. on the expiration date at the point of sale, whether in store or online.
- Walgreens will not accept fraudulent or counterfeit coupons as determined by Walgreens.
- Unless otherwise specified, all coupons have no cash value. Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards. (NO OVERAGE)
- Competitor’s coupons shall not be accepted by Walgreens.
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards®/Savings Rewards manufacturer coupons, shall not exceed the number of items in the transaction. The total value of the coupons shall not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, if required by state law.
- Walgreens will not accept coupons that exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
- Coupons that appear distorted, blurry or altered in any way shall not be accepted; all coupons must have a clear and scannable bar code.
- For offers when multiple items are purchased and additional items are free (buy 1 get 1 free; buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the “buy” portion of the offer.
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer (See 7 above).
- Paper coupons will be processed before digital coupons.
- Walgreens reserves the right to limit quantities to customers and employees.
- Walgreens shall accept manufacturer coupons for items that are on sale.
- Walgreens shall not accept “free product” internet printed coupons.
- Only digital coupons, attached to your Walgreens Balance® Rewards account, shall be honored. Digital reproductions of offers shall not be accepted (such as using a mobile application to reproduce an image of an offer/coupon).
- When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
- When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple coupons for multiple qualifying items, as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified on the coupon. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased and/or prohibit the purchase of excessive quantities. An excessive quantity is any quantity above and beyond normal household usage.
*This means that you can stack coupons when available. You are allowed to use one Manufacturers coupon and one walgreens Instant Value coupon per product. For example:
Cottonelle 12 pks – $5.00
Use the $1.00/1 Cottonelle 9pk+ from the 5-13 SS
AND Use the $1.00/1 Cottonelle Walgreen’s IVC from the May Monthly Book (pictured above)
Pay $3.00 for a 12pk
Tip: If you were to buy more than One item that you could use an IVC on, you only need ONE IVC coupon! They automatically take off that coupon amount for every item qualifying that you purchased
Buy 1, Get 1 Free Coupons
When items are featured in a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion, at least one product needs to be purchased. A maximum of one BOGO coupon is permitted per two qualifying items in a BOGO offer.
For offers when multiple items are purchased and additional items are free (buy 1 get 1 free; buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the “buy” portion of the offer. (You cannot use a coupon on the free item)
Register Rewards®/Savings Rewards coupons
- Register Rewards/Savings Rewards will only print for in-stock merchandise during the promotional period.
- Register Rewards/Savings Rewards can only be earned for eligible items. No substitutions are permitted.
- There is a limit of one Register Rewards/Savings Rewards coupon per offer per customer per transaction.
- Customers redeeming a Register Rewards/Savings Rewards against the same offer may not receive another Register Rewards/Savings Rewards coupon.
Total Store Offer/Coupons
Total store offer/ coupons cannot be combined ex: 20% off your whole purchase (circular coupon), Seniors Day, Friends and Family, Veterans Day, employee discount, etc. Only one per transaction.
*Click Here to for Walgreens 101.
*Click Here for the Walgreens Deals.