Walmart’s Car Seat Trade-In Event & $30 Gift Card Offer
National Baby Safety Month is September. Walmart is joining in with Target this year and having a Car Seat Trade-In Event. From September 16th to the 30th, bring in the used car seat and get back a $30 Walmart gift card for your baby’s next car seat! Car seats collected in this program will be recycled 100% by TerraCycle and each component will be diverted from the landfill.
Update: word is that the event is ending early on 9/21/19.
Here’s how it works:
- Bring your car seat to the trade in event at your participating Walmart Supercenter.
- Take the car seat to the Customer Service counter to be recycled
- Receive your $30 Walmart gift card* that you can use in-store or online to buy items for your baby
- Limit 2 trade-ins per household
- Any car seat brand accepted
- Quality of car seat doesn’t matter
- Booster seats are not eligible for trade in
*Gift Card Terms listed here. You are able to use this gift card on any purchase, where as a coupon offer can be restricted to select items.
Target’s Trade-In Event Details listed here.
Looking to save more at Walmart? We can help! Be sure to join our Facebook Group dedicated to all deals.