What do you do when you order something on Amazon and then it never comes?
Sadly, this can happen. More so I think if you are ordering from a non Amazon site, like a 3rd party seller. Many you will find are shipped from China. I recently shared and purchased myself many cheap items with free shipping and did not receive them. It’s disappointing for sure, and I’m sorry if that happened to you too. I from now on won’t be sharing those type of “deals”. I love my Amazon Prime, and usually only buy items included in that. My favorite part is getting items in two days.
You can read more about Amazon’s A to Z Guarentees here.
How to Get Your Money Back:
- Go into your “my orders” section in your account
- If the item has not showed up past the to be shipped/arrive date…
- You can file a claim – located next to that item
- Amazon contacts the seller and gives them 48 hrs to respond
- You will end up getting your money refunded.
Prices on Amazon can change, and this is the price reflected at the time I shared the deal. You can sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime. Don’t miss out on the Amazon Baby Registry Free Welcome Box (valued at $35).