How Walmart Grocery Pickup Works + Free $10 Credit for First Time Users
I’ve been meaning to talk about How Walmart Grocery Pickup Works for a long time now. It recently came to our area and now is a perfect time to talk about it. I have read great reviews about this service and anyone who uses it loves it. I’ts simple and easy to order the essentials you and your family need. Then you can pick up your items at store for free as soon as same day ordered. There is no fee to use this service and you get the same low everyday prices. Love it!
- You can get your order as fast as same day
- There is no service charge
- Your order has to total at least $30
- You cannot use manufacturer coupons
- Same-day Pickup items will be available for pickup within 4 hours from the time you place your order.
- Orders placed after 4 p.m. will be available for pickup the next day.
- For all Pickup orders, they will email you when your order’s ready. You can also opt into text alerts to get Pickup notifications.
- Find out if Walmart Grocery is available in your neighborhood by entering your ZIP Code here. If we haven’t reached your area yet, enter your email address and we will notify you when we are coming!
Walmart online grocery is fast and convenient. You can mark various items as favorites for easier shopping next time, look for rollback, shop by departments, or do custom searches. You can easily change the quantity of items and continue to add items to your cart all week before clicking “order” so you don’t forget anything.
If you use a referral code you can save $10 off your first order. Then you can turn around and spread that love by using yours with the next person! Please SHARE your codes in the comment section below so everyone can save a little extra! Click here to save $10 off now.
A special added perk is that sometimes you will even get some freebies added to your order! For Halloween they have out buckets with couple goodies in them, and one person even got a free full size bottle of shampoo!