Everything YOU Need to Know to Shop at Wegmans
In order to get the sale prices and promotions offered at Wegmans, you will need to have one of their store loyalty cards. You can get one at your local store’s service desk.
Wegman’s doubles coupons, every day in value up to $0.99. So if you use a $0.50/1 coupon: that will double and take $1.00 off your order.
They allow you to use 4 like coupons at a time, per day. What this means is if you have 5 coupons that are the same, for example, toothpaste you cannot use the 5th one. In order to maximize your savings sometimes it is better to split your orders up to be able to use all of your coupons. You may be allowed to do more than one order per day, but most stores will not allow more than one transaction in a day.
Wegman’s does not have weekly sales, or fliers. Their sales can last for months at a time. You can search online for prices, or use their phone app to search for prices. They also tell you what aisle the product will be found in store!
- Limit 4 like coupons.
- Does not accept any printed coupons with the word “free” on them, including BOGO printables.
- Overage not given: no cash towards your order if coupon exceeds product price.
- Does not double manufacturers’ coupons that state “do not double”.
- Does not accept Internet coupons over $5.00.
- One manufacturers’ coupon and Shoppers Club discount or store coupon may be redeemed on the same item.
- Forgotten coupons and Shoppers Club discounts must be redeemed within two weeks of the original purchase date with original receipt.
Wegmans offers a Menu Magazine that is packed with recipes and meal ideas, as well as store coupons! You can purchase them for $4.00 in store, or you can sign up to receive them to your home for free. Call Shoppers Club Customer Service at (800) 848-1555 (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday, EST) or stop by your local service desk and ask to be added to the Menu magazine mailing list. Easy enough!
W-Dollars for College Students
W-Dollars is a cash stored on your Shoppers Club card that can be used to buy goods or services at any Wegmans store.
- How to purchase: You can purchase W-Dollars in any amount. You can do so at the customer service desk or you can call the Shoppers Club Customer Service at 1-800-848-1555 (8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, EST).
- How to use: You can use W-Dollars instead of cash, checks, or credit cards. All you have to do is swipe the card at checkout. There will be a W-Dollars button option as the payment.
If Wegmans run out of an advertised special, be sure to as someone they may try to substitute it with a similar item. If they cannot do this, the Customer Service Desk or the Front End, or the department manager can write you a raincheck on that item that will be good for 30 days. A raincheck is a certificate to use once and must be handed to the cashier when you start your order. Quantity limits may be placed on these items.
You can view your receipts about 24 hours after you make a purchase. In order to view them your Shoppers Club Card or a phone number must have been used on the purchase for the receipt to show on your account. You can check online or from your phone app.
Shoppers Club For Businesses
Do you have a business? You can sign up for a personal Account Representative to take care for your business needs. They offer additional discounts on already low Prices so your organization receives valuable Shoppers Club discounts on products throughout our stores.
- Tax Exempt recognition when applicable
- Invitations to special events
- Notification on new items
- Complimentary issues of Wegmans Menu magazine
Ready to Shop at Wegmans? Check out all the DEALS you can get there!