Wegman’s has an App! Tops too! Who Knew?!
Late last Night I was informed that Wegman’s has an App!
It is FREE to Download, and looks like it is very user friendly and will be helpful in more ways than one! Thanks Coupon Savvy for sharing this with us 🙂
• Access to your shoppers club purchases to build shopping lists (based on what you buy)
• A digital barcode of your Shoppers Club keytag (that cashiers scan with the new image scanners on the front end) *How neat is that?! 🙂
• Access to all of our menu recipes (with the ability to 1-tap add all the ingredients to a shopping list, see nutritional information, and read and write reviews)
• Access to item nutritional and wellness key information
• Ability for customers to create Shoppers Club/Wegmans.com accounts
• Ability for customers to (self service) update their Shoppers Club/Wegmans.com account
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Tops Markets also has a phone app. It looks like you can clip the click to load coupons from the app just like you can on their website, along with other features they have had.
Like Clipping your Grocery List!
Tops BonusPlus® features include paperless, click-to-card coupons, interactive weekly ads, recipes, shopping lists, BonusPlus® point balances, store mapping and information.
Click-To-Card Coupons Features
– Paperless coupons available for all TOPS BonusPlus® accounts
– “Tap” once to add to your BonusPlus® account and your Shopping List
– Instant savings at the register when you shop
Weekly Ad Features
– Interactive digital Weekly Ad items
– Tap to add to your Shopping List
– Multiple Ads available online
– Tap the Clip-To-Card Coupons adjacent to the corresponding Weekly Ad items
– Recipe links from sale ad items
– Thousands of recipes
– Weekly featured recipes and browse by categories
– Tap to add all or selected ingredients to your Shopping List
Shopping List Features
– Contains Click-To-Card coupons, Weekly Ad items, Recipes and easy entry items
– Multiple lists can be created, edited or deleted
– Lists are organized by department for easy shopping
– Tap the list as you shop, and the item moves to “groceries in cart” at bottom of screen
Points Plus Features
– Once you’ve logged in, you can see the latest point balance
– Linked to your BonusPlus® account
– Your BonusPlus® account provides access to Coupons, Shopping Lists, Points Balances and interactive Weekly Ad items
Store Locator Features
– View by map to find a store
– Browse by state and city
– Store hours and phone number listed
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
What apps do you use on your phone when shopping and using coupons??