BJ’s Coupon Policy Overview
A Look into the BJ’s Wholesale Coupon Policy
Below you will find the BJ’s Wholesale Club Coupon Policy outlined. You will also find my explanation of certain parts highlighted in this color. You can find the view the policy here. As with all store coupon policies, I suggest you print them out and keep a copy with you while shopping.
BJ’s accepts all manufacturers’ coupons – including the ones that come in your Sunday newspaper – giving you additional savings on top of our everyday low prices. BJ’s offers monthly coupon books. These get mailed to you. If you do not get yours, you can ask the service desk in store and they will give you one.
Where to Find BJ’s coupons:
- Online. Members can access and print in-Club coupons once you register with an online account on BJs.com. Register by clicking on “Sign In/Register” at the top of any BJs.com page.
- In BJ’s Journal, a BJ’s Member magazine You can find in stores by customer service center, also get mailed to members.
- Through special-offer mailings
- In BJ’s in-Club coupon flyers You can find in stores by up front on display when you walk in.
- Via email. If you are registered on BJs.com, you can sign in to your online account, select “Email Subscribe/Unsubscribe” and then select “Subscribe me for all BJ’s promotional emails” to receive BJ’s emails and weekly updates on BJs.com Instant Coupons.
Types of Coupons:
- Clipless Coupons – Clipless Coupon are BJ’s promotional offers which apply automatically every time an article is scanned purchase in our Clubs (Clipless Coupon) or purchased on BJs.com (Instant Savings). At times, quantity limits may be set on the number of Clipless Coupons applied for an article.
- Digital Coupons– Digital Coupons are coupons that are electronic or “digital.” A BJ’s Digital Coupon is a BJ’s promotional offer available in the BJs.com or mobile app coupon gallery that a Member may “clip” to add directly to his or her Membership Card.Select National Digital Coupons are offered in the BJs.com and mobile app coupon gallery, as well. We regret that we cannot accept “online only” or manufacturers’ digital coupons offered through sources other than the BJ’s coupon gallery.
- Paper Coupons– Paper Coupons are promotional offers available in printed form. You will typically see 3 types:
Guidelines to Using Multiple Coupons:
When purchasing a multi-pack of “individual for sale” packaged items, which is a set of items that could be sold individually (each item has a barcode) shrink-wrapped and sold together, shoppers can only use multiple manufacturer’s coupon and ONE BJ’s coupon on it. The total value of the coupons cannot exceed the total retail value of the item. Examples of a multipack:
Three-pack of toothpaste
Two-pack of salad dressing
Three-pack of taco kits Examples of products that are NOT a multipack:
Box of cereal that contains two bags (the bags cannot be sold individually)
Case of water
Case of soda
Case of motor oil
UPDATE: as of 4-11-19 you cannot use more than one manufacturers coupon when buying items.
Members may also use one BJ’s coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon on a single item.
All buy one, get one free (BOGO) offers will be honored for in stock items only for a maximum value that does not exceed BJ’s retail. If the manufacturer’s coupon does not state the maximum value, they cannot honor the coupon.
*BJ’s cannot accept multiple BJ’s-issued coupons on a product. The store coupons are all limit one per member unless noted on coupon.
*All coupons must be presented within the valid begin/end date range shown on the coupon. If the coupon is expired, it will not be accepted.
*BJ’s does not accept mobile coupons at this time.