Family Dollar Coupon Policy Overview
It is always a good idea to print and keep the stores you shop at coupon policy on hand. Below we are going to break down the Family Dollar Coupon Policy for you. You will also find my explanation of certain parts highlighted in this color. Click Here to see the Family Dollar Coupon Policy on their site. As with all store coupon policies, I suggest you print them out and keep a copy with you while shopping.
- Original Paper Coupons and valid print at home coupons that have a valid scannable barcode.
easy…they won’t accept coupons that won’t scan
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction.
you can stack these offers when the digital coupon states STORE coupon on it, as seen above. If it does not, then it’s a manufacturers coupon and cannot be stacked
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household per day, if no limit specified on coupon.
- No more than Two (2) Phone Numbers (or Unique 10 digit code) per household can be used to set up a Smart Coupon account. Only one phone number may be used per customer per transaction.
WILL NOT accept coupons if:
- Are “Free Coupons”.
that means any coupons that are just free product coupons they will not accept them in any form
- Have a Face Value greater than the retail price of an item.
coupon price may not exceed the amount of the item in store, if it does they will not accept it
- Are from other retailers or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
cannot use other store coupons
- Are expired.
- Ring up as a different value than what is printed on the coupon. For example: if a coupon says $3.00 off product X, but scans for $5.00 off, the coupon will not be accepted.
- Are manufacturer coupons that do not have a “remit to” address on the coupon.
- Are bottle caps.
- Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon (or similar type coupons such as $3 off $15) is accepted as long as the net purchase, meaning AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied, is $25 (or designated threshold) or more (before taxes).
this means unlike most other places, you cannot use the money off coupon till after you hand over all the coupons including manufacturers coupons – total has to be $25 AFTER everything…
- Coupons are acceptable for use on sale or clearance items.
- Family Dollar Smart Coupons are the last to be processed.
- If more than one Smart Coupon applies, the highest discount offer will be redeemed.
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined on the same items; (for example, you cannot use two BOGO coupons on the purchase of two items and get both items for free”).
- We accept manufacturer coupons with a scannable GS1 data barcode. We do not accept UPC-A coupon barcodes unless combined with a scannable GS1 data barcode.
Looking for more Family Dollar Deals? Head on over here to check them out now. Learn How to Use Family Dollar Smart Coupons (Digital Coupons) work here. Be sure you are in our coupon group so you don’t miss anything!