How to Use Family Dollar Smart Coupons (Digital Coupons)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here
Have you heard about Family Dollar Smart Coupons? They are newer and they just digital coupons that are called smart coupons. We wanted to share with you how to use these so you know how to use them when shopping! Each week they offer various digital coupons you can load to your account and use at the store. You can find them here.
Family Dollar Smart Coupons gives relevant offers for you based on your shopping history. You can clip these offers to your account, eliminating the need to cut or print out coupons. Additionally, a coupon list is generated that can be used for shopping. The coupon list can be accessed online, emailed or printed.
- Sign Up for Account
(You can also text SMART to 28767 to receive a link to the website on your mobile device.)
- Load the Digital Coupons to your account by clicking on them
- Enter your phone number when cashing out
- See the savings!
- Smart Coupon can only be clipped one time and used on one item.
- There is no limit on the amount of coupons you can clip.
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction. This rule applies to paper, internet, Family Dollar mobile and digital coupons.
- So you can stack these offers when the digital coupon states STORE coupon on it, as seen above. If it does not, then it’s a manufacturers coupon and cannot be stacked.
Looking for coupons to pair with these offers? Check out our Coupon Database.
Check out the Family Dollar Coupon Policy Overview here.