Save $10 off a $50 Gift Card at Tops Markets Promotion
This promo is back! You can Earn Points on Select Gift Gifts. You earn 1 point for every $50 worth of groceries you purchase. You then can turn in those points for $10 off $50 Gift Cards noted in ad. That’s a 20% Savings. Consider purchasing for gifts, or using them on items you are going to be buying this year. I’m happy to see Lowe’s included this year!
How to Get Your Gift Card:
- Spend $50 worth of groceries at Tops
- 1 Point Shows up on bottom of your receipt / in your account
- Grab ONE $50 participating gift card
- Inform cashier you want to use your point
- Cashier pushes a button to claim your point
- Pay $40 for your gift card
Key Notes for Promo:
- Only one gift card point earned per transaction every 6 hours
- Cannot combine shopping trips to get to $50 limit
- Only Gift Cards mentioned qualify
- $50 after Sales and store coupons including doubled value, and after manufactures coupons.
Find your points at the bottom of your receipts or log into your Tops account and go to the BonusPlus Points and you can see all of them including gas points there.
Promo Runs October 29 – December 22
PARTICIPATING RETAILERS INCLUDE:
$50 Best Buy
$50 Barnes & Nobles
$50 Barnes & Nobles Toys & Games
$50 Bed Bath & Beyond
$50 Bass Pro Shops
$50 Regal Cinemas
$50 American Eagle Outfitters
$50 Old Navy
$50 Banana Republic
$50 Buffalo Wild Wings
$50 Red Robin
$50 Ruby Tuesday
$50 Lord and Taylor
Limit one $10 Gift Point discount per participating Christmas Bonus Gift Card purchased. Earn one Gift Point for every qualifying grocery purchase of $50 or more. Limit one earned Gift Point per transaction and one per household every six hours. $50 minimum purchase must be made in a single transaction, smaller purchases cannot be combined to qualify. Minimum purchase must be met after all discounts are subtracted from order and before sales tax is added. Earn 10/29 thru 12/22/17 and Redeem by 12/31/17. Details here.
Looking to save more at Tops? We can help! Check out our Couponing 101 at Tops Markets. Then head on over to see more Tops Deals. Don’t forget to check out our site dedicated to Tops Deals only – Couponing at Tops. Don’t forget about the TONS of unadvertised deals we find each week too!