Home Made Fudge
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here
Last night I made home made fudge for the first time. I have always loved fudge and wanted to learn to make my own. I searched and searched for a recipe to use. Finally on Pinterest, I found the one I wanted to use from Stockpiling Moms.
- 2 sticks of butter
- 6 cups of sugar
- 1 can of evaporated milk, 12 oz
- 1 pkg Baker’s unsweetened baking chocolate 8 squares
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 jar marshmallow cream, 13 oz (I used 7 oz and turned out great too)
- In a large heavy pan put sugar, butter,and evaporated milk.
- On medium heat bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly (can scorch or burn easy). Boil for 4min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234 F.
- Remove from heat.
- Add all chocolate, stir until all melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
- Line a 13×9 cake pan with Reynolds wrap.
- When chocolate is stiff pour in pan, let set until room temperature
- You can also place in refrigerator to aid in cooling.